Friday, July 30, 2010

I think it's time to finally start

Hello fellow bloggers! Finally I decided to start my own nail polish blog, I've seen so many here and got some favourites already, which actually led me to make a new beginning. I don't do my nails perfectly (hopefully yet!) so I'm here to improve myself, get fair recommendations and opinions, make new friends and...share the beauty of my beloved lacquers!
To start off, I'll show you my current mani – I'm wearing my favourite color

Here goes the Hypnotise by Rimmel.
I'll write a whole post about it another day, I promise! :)


So I hope you'll enjoy my blog, and I'll try my best to keep you entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by the comment section. Your comments are highly appreciated and I'm glad that what I'm showing you is worth a couple of your words. All I ask you for is, PLEASE, don't leave comments like "hey nice blog follow me cuz i follow you", this is considered rude. Such comments will be deleted. Read WHY: http://dcolourlab.blogspot.com/2010/10/little-bit-random.html
I ask you to be honest, too. Criticism is amazing unless it's rude and as long as it can be explained.
Thank you!