Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Clean Nails

Hello! Sometimes, you know, our nails gotta have their holidays too. Well, that's time for these to be naked and clean! Once in a while, when I'll change my nail polish, I'll leave my nails unpainted for a couple of days (mostly because my boy some kind of asked me to).

Currenty, I'm on my countryside helping my grandma. Y'know that all this garden business can ruin your mani, right? :D
So here are my naked nails, 3mm off the nailbed. With some flower...how pretty is it?
As you can see, these are quite yellow at the tips, semi-transparent in some places. Normally (let's say it's ok) they're quite heavily ridged, so I just buff them until the ridges are minimized and I still don't do any damage...(I hope so!). And for some cuticle softening there is Lemony Flutter to help. ♥ it.
The problem of yellowing (IDK, is it staining or possibly health?) really bothers me. I've soaked them in lemon juice, combined baking soda with it, baking powder with peroxide, peroxide-water solution... Nothing helped. What should I do?
Please, share your ways of whitening nails, if you do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by the comment section. Your comments are highly appreciated and I'm glad that what I'm showing you is worth a couple of your words. All I ask you for is, PLEASE, don't leave comments like "hey nice blog follow me cuz i follow you", this is considered rude. Such comments will be deleted. Read WHY: http://dcolourlab.blogspot.com/2010/10/little-bit-random.html
I ask you to be honest, too. Criticism is amazing unless it's rude and as long as it can be explained.
Thank you!