Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dream-coloured.

Hello ladies!
Have you ever saw a certain colour in a dream? This one appeared in front of my eyes while I was sleeping...With a certain track.


I wondered how do I make this colour come true. Then I find this...

Orly Fantasea!
I was in love at the first sight.
Since it's sheer, I knew I had to make a layering. This is two coats of blue-based Orly Charged Up + one coat of warm purple based copper shimmer Orly Fantasea.
 

You can see how the shimmer hides and shows up at different angles. More obvious here:

I just love that effect! It turns from warm to cold.
Plus, you have a maaaajor purple fan here. *waves frantically*
Next to some yummy avon eau de toilette in make me wonder.


And with a matching pendant :)

What are your thoughts on this one, girls?

8 comments:

Hello! Thanks for stopping by the comment section. Your comments are highly appreciated and I'm glad that what I'm showing you is worth a couple of your words. All I ask you for is, PLEASE, don't leave comments like "hey nice blog follow me cuz i follow you", this is considered rude. Such comments will be deleted. Read WHY: http://dcolourlab.blogspot.com/2010/10/little-bit-random.html
I ask you to be honest, too. Criticism is amazing unless it's rude and as long as it can be explained.
Thank you!